Friday, January 6, 2012

Congratulatory Letter to Archbishop Timothy Dolan

Archbishop Timothy Dolan
Archdiocese of New York
1011 First Avenue
New York, New York 10022

Dear Archbishop Dolan:

On this Feast of the Three Kings, I join with New Yorkers to celebrate the news that you have been selected to serve as a Cardinal in the Catholic Church.

I heard you say in a television interview that you are “honored and humbled” by this inspired choice of Pope Benedict XVI and as one who considers you a friend, I would like you to know that New York is blessed by this choice.

In the great spirit of interfaith unity, I look forward to your years of leadership in New York and I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

May the Lord continue to bless you as you continue to serve His people.

Respectfully,


Senator Reverend Ruben Diaz
32nd District


No comments:

Post a Comment