Friday, November 2, 2012

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW By Senator Rev. Rubén Díaz


A leap of faith
 
You should know that I’ve spent a lot of money and resources this year on different Hispanic radio stations and media outlets to air a commercial asking for the Hispanic Community to cast their votes on the Conservative Party line in this year’s General Election on Tuesday November 6th.
 
My television commercial has aired in Puerto Rico and throughout America on WAPA American TV.  For those who would like to see it on WAPA America TV, tune in every weekday between 6pm - 7pm, and then again between 10pm - 11pm. My commercial, Ni Democratas! Ni Republicanos! has received great praise in the Hispanic Community.  It has been shared widely on Facebook and on websites, reaching a multitude of Spanish-speaking voters.
 
I have received calls from people in North Carolina, Florida, New Jersey, Connecticut and of course New York State, and I have been greeted by people who see me in my community congratulating me, giving me praise, and telling me that they will join me and vote on the Conservative Party Line.
 
It is well known that not too many people vote on the Conservative Party Line in New York City, and it will be very interesting to see this year’s election results to see how many Hispanic votes will have jumped over to the Conservative Party Line - not only in New York State but throughout the nation.
 
I'd like to say to all of you experts and pundits out there, get ready to have your eyes opened to see how many votes are cast on the Conservative Party line.  The results are only days away.
 
This leap of faith that I am taking is based upon what I believe the Hispanic community truly stands for.
 
This is State Senator Reverend Rubén Díaz and this is what you should know.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment