The time has come to get ready for the DEP to study our river!
We need people to participate from the North, the Central and the South part of the Bronx Harlem River. Please stop by, break bread, and listen to how you can participate and encourage others to participate in the upcoming planning and construction of standard infrastructure and Green Infrastructure that will help relieve flooding, clean the waterways, and improve our waterfront / greenway.
That is at the BCEQ Mini Water Conference is on . Please attend to learn about the River, the Land and the Watershed. Refreshments will be served, courtesy of Con Edison
• Location: New Settlement School, 1501 Jerome Ave. (at 172nd Street), Bronx, NY 10452
• Schedule & Participants:
- COMMUNITY EVENT: Open To The Public
- Bronx Council for Environmental Quality (BCEQ) Mini Water Conference on the Harlem River: Clean Water Quality/Quantity Program & Breakouts
- Sponsored by: Harlem River Working Group, BCEQ, Friends of Van Cortlandt Park, Storm Water Infrastructure Matters (SWIM) and NYC Parks.
- Topic: Community Meeting and Breakouts for Harlem River Watershed Parks and Natural Resources Management Plan for the Bronx side of the Harlem River Watershed/Sewershed: Vision and Goals
This qualifies for the
BCEQ Board of Directors October Meeting:
NOTE CHANGE OF DATE AND DAY