Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Senator Rubén Diaz Keeps His Word and Votes NO on Budget Extender Bill without “Raise the Age”



You should know that even though some of my colleagues gave their word that they would not pass a budget without Raise the Age, I kept my word and voted NO against Senate Bill 5491. 


Here is a video link to my Senate Floor Speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh-ga3JN9gY&feature=youtu.be 



I am Senator Rev. Rubén Díaz, and this is what you should know.

EDITOR'S NOTE:

Senator Diaz's Assembly friends and Team Diaz members are calling out Republicans in the State Senate for voting no. I will have to go to the Board of Elections to check if Senator Diaz Sr. has changed party enrollment, or is it that he is up to his old tricks in the state senate and is now looking for a couple of Amigos again.

No comments:

Post a Comment