Thursday, January 4, 2018

News from Councilman Mark Gjonaj : Swearing In




Dear Friends,
Yesterday, I officially swore in to be the NYC Councilman representing the13th District in the Bronx, I am once again thankful to the people of the  District for entrusting me to be their representative in NYC Council. I pledge  to continue fighting for a better Bronx and I am eager to get to work representing all of the unique and diverse neighborhoods. As we begin this New Year I would like to remind you that our District Office will be temporarily located at 3040 E. Tremont Ave. Room 104 , Bronx, NY 10461.  Please stop by or call the district office at 718-931-1721. If you would like to receive updates and stay informed, please ask our office staff to be added to my email list. Wishing you a happy a prosperous New Year and looking forward to working together.

Councilman Mark Gjonaj

No comments:

Post a Comment