Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Privacy in AOL's Bronx Office - NO WAY


 I was told of a problem with the use of Assemblywoman Karines Reyes's office by Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. I was told that there was no privacy by a person who went to see the Congresswoman. This person sat at a desk in the middle of the room where the assemblywoman's receptionist sat five feet away, and could hear everything that was said. I decided to see what this person meant. 

I went to see the congresswoman's representative on a matter. Like the person told me I was brought to a desk in the middle of the room where Assemblywoman Reyes's receptionist was five feet away. I said that I wanted privacy, and did not want anyone in Assemblywoman Reyes's office to hear what I was to discuss. I was taken to a back office where I began to discuss a matter when within two minutes I turned around to see someone from Assemblywoman Reyes's office standing behind me. I said that I asked for privacy, and left to call the Queens office of Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez. I explained what transpired, and that there is no privacy in Bronx Assemblywoman Reyes's office for anyone coming in with a problem seeking help from the congresswoman. Within 30 minutes the office manager called me, and I explained to her that there is no privacy and that the congresswoman should seek different quarters in the Bronx for an office. What does the everyone think of going to see AOC on a problem only to have a staffer of the assemblywoman listening in on the problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment