Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Mistakes by Rookie Consultants in a Campaign.

 

We don't normally put these up, but in this case we are going to make an exception to show the mistakes that can be done by rookie consultants.

At least the wrong name was taken off for just a Good Afternoon, followed later by Dear Friend. However Team Fernandez knows that I am in the media, and should know that I am not going to contribute to any campaign. I wanted to give the assemblywoman some free publicity, but since I was not buying a ticket I got no further than that. Not only that, but this event is at the same time of a very important 49th Precinct Council meeting. 

Good luck Assemblywoman Fernandez, because with the team you have assembled you are going to need lots of it.


Good afternoon,

I just wanted to make sure you saw Nathalia's email yesterday. We're very excited to kick off our campaign next Tuesday. We hope you'll consider joining us!

You can buy your ticket here: https://www.nycvotes.org/campaigns/nathaliafernandez/contributions/new

Every contribution by a NYC resident is matched 8:1 by the city!

To RSVP, just reply to this email, or email Mo at Mohammed@culverplace.com

See you then!

Team Fernandez

**********************
Dear Friend,

Next Tuesday, September 29th, I am announcing that I am officially running for Bronx Borough President. I hope you'll be join me at our Zoom kick-off party and fundraiser from 6 to 8 PM.
To RSVP, please email Mo at Mohammed@culverplace.com

We will be joined by my dear friend and colleague, Assm. Catalina Cruz! I really hope to see you there as we kick off this historic campaign. 

>> If you donate now, every $1 is matched 8:1 by the city. A small contribution goes a long way in this race, and I need everyone to pitch in.

Best,

Nathalia


No comments:

Post a Comment