Sunday, April 11, 2021

266 Days and Counting

 


I got my vaccination, my free ride on the Cyclone at Coney Island, Marjorie how about I come up to the Bronx to campaign for the wife of one of the most loyal people on my staff Jeff Lynch in his wife's bid to replace the current City Councilman who represents City Island and Throggs Neck, that I can't stand and have made his first term a living hell. We can look for new places for homeless shelters, more bike and bus lanes, as well as places for substance abuse clinics with the legalization of Marijuana. My developer friends can buy homes to build high rise affordable housing, with you as the council member, you will pass them through the community like CB 10 get Blondell Commons  pushed through even though it was in CB 11. That won't matter anymore when you are elected, the East Bronx will look like the rest of the Bronx, dilapidated high rise buildings, poorer performing school, and much higher crime throughout the council district. Why do you think all that construction is happening on Pelham Parkway to put in larger water and gas lines for the high rise building that are to come to the East Bronx. Now that there is no more Pelham Parkway Task Force to watch over that, we can do whatever we want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment