Congratulations Mosholu Library for opening your outdoor section!
This is a great benefit for the community as we advance literacy within The Bronx, as well as create a safe green space for higher education.
The 80th district has many delicious & diverse food options I will be sharing on my #DistrictEatsTour.
In honor of National Cuban Sandwich Day, I had to make sure to get mine today!
If you’re in the 80th, stop by Latin Fusion Cocina at 789 Allerton Avenue for a good one.
I partnered with Remy Salas as we provided bags of fresh fruit & vegetables. The fridge has been restocked and is open to the community!
The Albanian American Open Hands Association & Pelham Parkway Neighborhood Association hosted their annual Back to School Event.
I happily co-sponsored & attended the event with #TeamFernandez.
IMPORTANT NUMBERS & LINKS
- 24-Hour NYS Coronavirus Hotline: 1-888-364-3065
- For NYC Updates: English - Text COVID to 692-692 | Spanish - Text COVIDESP to 692-692
- For NYS email updates sign up here: https://now.ny.gov/page/s/
- Connect to Free & Confidential Mental Health + Substance Abuse Support at 1-888-NYC-WELL (1-888 692-9355)
- NYC's 24-hour Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-621-4673
- Her Justice Legal Help Line: 718.562.8181
- Tenants’ Rights Hotline: 212-979-0611
- The Violence Intervention Program (VIP) hotline: call 1-800-664-5880 or visit their website https://www.vipmujeres.org/.
- NYC DOE: Information about remote learning and free meals
- For Small Businesses: Grant and Loan information for Businesses
- Non-Profit Providers: Guidance for Non-profit providers
- For Tenants/Landlords: Disinfection Guidance for Buildings
- Guidance for Employers & Employees about COVID-19 Mandates: Update on Workplace Laws
- OATH: Hearing Online
- TLC Driver Jobs: NYC Food Delivery Driver Portal
- NYCEM pets planning: Pet Emergency Plan
- SNAP: SNAP Benefits
- COVID-19 Sick Leave Application
- DOL Complaint process related to COVID1
2018 Williamsbridge Road
Bronx, NY 10461
Albany, NY 12248