Saturday, October 16, 2021

77 Days and Counting



I have pictures with almost all of the Bronx elected officials together with some exceptions like Assemblyman Jose Rivera, who only likes to videos other elected officials, and the new Bronx Democratic Party Leader State Senator Jamaal Bailey. Here we are on split screen, and at the Bronx Democratic Party Dinner Senator Bailey had me speak from a platform on one side of the room. 


At least I was with that rising star in the Bronx soon to be 14th Councilwoman Pierina Sanchez, and I got to see my young basketball player 15th Councilman Oswald Feliz. Those two council districts seem to produce people in higher office like Congressman Ritchie Torres, and what was the name of the Bronx Borough President who is now a Vice-President of Stagg Developers, Adolfo Carrion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment