Monday, November 22, 2021

41 Days and Counting

 


We are heading into the Thanksgiving Holiday where most of you will have a four day holiday. If you are going to visit relatives or having relatives over please make sure you and your guests are vaccinated, or wherever you may be going that the people there are vaccinated, and that you have a safe holiday.


As I thought one reporter this morning asked me if I was going to run for Governor since I was doing so bad in the polls according to that reporter. My answer was that if I listened to the polls I would not be the Mayor of New York City the past eight years. I can't wait to hear tomorrow's questions from the reporters on my call on list. I can only think of what the questions would be if I had the moderator call on any reporter who is not on my short list of reporters to be called on to question me.

No comments:

Post a Comment