Wednesday, November 17, 2021

46 Days and Counting - Get Vaccinated


 


That's it Doctor Chokshi give me another shot,. I might as well take advantage of my medical plan as mayor before I leave office. This way people see me getting vaccinated so maybe they will say that it is finally time for them to be vaccinated. I want to be known as the Mayor who vaccinated the city, thus protecting it from the virus.


Since I am a city employee I receive five-hundred dollars for every vaccination. How many vaccination or booster shots can I get before I leave office? What's that one every six months, but I am going to be out of office in 46 days. Can't you give me a couple of extra shots to last me through my grueling bid for Governor, now that the Public Advocate has entered the race. Like he has a chance, all he is going to do is make it easy for David Patterson, I mean Kathy Hochul to get re-elected. Dr. Chokshi why do I mix up Kathy Hochul with David Patterson? Is it because they both were not elected governor?

No comments:

Post a Comment