Sunday, December 19, 2021

14 Days and Counting

 


It looks like I have to do some work this Sunday, because the COVID-19 situation is getting out of hand now. Governor David Patterson, I mean Kathy Hochul doesn't know what to do even with my former Department of Health Commissioner who left before I fired her, as her health advisor. 


I will be holding a special briefing on my new COVID mandates for the city. The percentage of people testing positive is over five percent in all boroughs except the Bronx where it is just under five percent. I will lead the City and State out of this Pandemic, and be your next governor replacing David Patterson, I mean Kathy Hochul. I think I get Kathy Hochul mixed up with David Patterson, because both were never elected governor, they just got the position after scandals in the Governor's office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment