Tuesday, December 14, 2021

19 Days and Counting Happy Birthday Jose Rivera

 

 


I want to wish one of my favorite members of the New York State Assembly a Happy Birthday. He is one of the oldest members of the state assembly, and no not you Jeffrey Dinowitz. Happy Birthday to Assemblyman Jose Rivera who was born on this day in the grand ole Island of Puerto Rico in 1936. We men are not afraid to give our age, so Jose that would make you 85 years old today. Congratulations, and you have my support next year on your reelection bid. 


Next Time I come up to the Bronx to play a little basketball with my friend Councilman Oswald Feliz I want you to join us Jose. Oswald may be good in the City Council, but he lousy at shooting hoops. Once again happy Birthday Assemblyman Jose Rivera.

No comments:

Post a Comment