Tuesday, December 7, 2021

26 Day and Counting

 


Now the media is saying that I am pushing more vaccine mandates to look good in my run for New York State Governor. I am surprised none of them are saying that I am doing it to get big donations from Big Pharma, like other candidates and incumbents do.


I will stand on my record as mayor, and be very careful to have many people holding tight on my record. I will go down in history as the mayor who defeated COVID, that is unless it continues into the Adams administration, where he will get the credit for ending COVID. That is just like bringing down crime in the 1990's. Then Mayor Dinkins created the "Safe Streets Program", whereas Mayor Giuliani who came after him got all the credit for lowering crime in the 1990's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment