Sunday, December 5, 2021

28 Days and Counting

 


We are going to make New Years Eve this year a celebration you won't forget, especially if you come down to Times Square. We expect tens of thousands of people to watch the ball drop live in person. All we ask is that you have your COVID vaccination proof, as our security force will be checking for proof of vaccination. 


Dropping the ball on New Year's Eve should be my last act as your mayor, and I want everyone to know that I have a lot of positions to appoint at the last minute of my term in office for those who want to contribute to my candidacy for Governor, now I am not saying if someone contributes to my candidacy for governor that they will get one of those positions, but anything is possible in New York City. 

No comments:

Post a Comment