Friday, December 3, 2021

30 Days and Counting

 


Maybe I will try out for the Brooklyn Nets, or audition for Saturday Night Live where I can play that famous Sesame Street character, you know that big yellow bird. Anyway I have less than one month left in office as your mayor, and I was not able like my predecessor to get the term limit law changed.


It's funny though, as the members of the city council want to overturn the will of the people who voted against giving non citizens of the city the right to vote. They have said they have a super majority to get the bill passed. I believe in the will of the people, and that will be my platform for my run for governor. 


By the way watch out for the Omicron variant of COVID-19, and I will leave it up to Governor Hochul to screw that up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment