Tuesday, December 28, 2021

5 Days and Counting

 


With five days left they love me. New York City schools will stay open comes Monday January 3rd, right Governor David Patterson, I mean Kathy Hochul. Don't you agree Kathy that our public schools are the safest place for children to be. That's exactly what I say Kathy, and the state will pay for additional testing of school children. There will be double the testing than before, and children will be given home tests for COVID, Isn't that right Mayor Adams? 


Like I have been doing elsewhere before, I am setting policy for years to come, and Mayr Adams will have to change it if he doesn't like it. Charlene do we have everything packed? Did you take everything we brought into Gracie Mansion, and everything we were given while I was Mayor, and then everything else that wasn't nailed down. We can sell whatever we don't want to keep on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment