Saturday, December 25, 2021

8 Day and Counting

 


I got this shirt from my favorite Basketball team, since I gave them millions of dollars in tax breaks. Now that I have time t watch the games in person the games are cancelled because more than half the team is out with COVID. I wanted to play, but the team says I have to wait until I am out of office.


Governor David Patterson, I mean Kathy Hochul, my doctor explained to me why I say that. Since I will be running for Governor of New York State Kathy Hochul can not say re-elect me, because just like David Patterson were never elected governor of New York State. Back to COVID and the Omicron variant. Kathy Hochul is counting every positive COVID test as if they are all the Omicron variant. That is what former Governor Andrew Cuomo did when people died. All death were Covid related, no matter what the person died of. Get it straight Kathy, you are making me as mayor look foolish.

No comments:

Post a Comment