Tuesday, January 4, 2022

A Message from Bronx Borough President Vanessa L. Gibson

Welcome Message from Bronx Borough President Vanessa L. Gibson

 Dear Bronxites,


I want to wish you and your loved ones a happy, healthy new year! Last week I took the oath of office to be your 14th Bronx Borough President.

Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we were not able to celebrate together as a community, but stay tuned for an upcoming event in which we are able to gather and celebrate this historic election together.

In the coming weeks and months ahead, my team and I will put forth our blueprint and our vision for this great borough, prioritizing issues that we know matter to you and your family, such as education, higher education, economic development, food insecurity, healthcare, housing, job creation, public safety, supporting our small businesses, seniors, veterans and youth. 

I look forward to working with all of you and traveling to every corner of The Bronx over the next several weeks and months, discussing issues and priorities that matter to you and your family.

Stay tuned for our announcements and be sure to follow me on social media:

Facebook: BronxBP
Twitter: BronxBP
Instagram: BronxBPGibson

For now, during this new year, new season and new chapter, I say thank you for the opportunity to serve, I look forward to a fruitful and productive year.

Sincerely,
Bronx Borough President Vanessa L. Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment