Monday, April 11, 2022

Former NYC Councilman Ruben Diaz Sr. - “The Lone Voice of One Crying Out In The Wilderness”

 WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW

By Former NYC Councilman
Rev. Ruben Diaz

  
You should know that this Wednesday, April 13, at 10:00 A.M., I will begin broadcasting a radio program, that will be simultaneously transmitted, through seven radio stations via the Christian radio ministry "Radio Cantico Nuevo."
 
The Board of Directors of “Radio Cantico Nuevo” and its President Rev. Federico Santiago has graciously given me the opportunity to broadcast this weekly program, which like my weekly column, is called "What You Should Know”.  This program will be broadcast live, every Wednesday for an hour from (10:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M.).     I will now have the opportunity to voice my opinions throughout the State of New York and three (3) other states in the Nation.
 
Those interested and residents of Bronx County, Nassau County, Queens, and White Plains New York will be able to tune in and listen to “What You Should Know” on "Radio Cantico Nuevo" 1520 AM.
 
Radio listeners from Yonkers and Rockland County will be able to tune in to station 910 AM., Brooklyn, Lower Manhattan, Staten Island, and the State of New Jersey will hear the broadcast on 97.5 FM and 96.5 FM.   In South Texas we will be broadcasting through station 103.3 FM and in the State of Connecticut can tune in to station 1580 A.M.
 
As you can see my dear readers, when many may have thought that my voice and opinions would be silenced, upon my retirement from the City Council, my great, powerful, and merciful God has blessed me with this opportunity so I can continue to be that “Lone Voice of One Crying Out in the Wilderness."
 
I am the Rev. Ruben Diaz Sr., and This Is What You Should Know.

EDITOR'S NOTE:
We can't wait to hear Reverend Diaz Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment