Friday, April 15, 2016

Over 13,000 Petitions Collected for Adriano Espaillat






You helped us collect over 13,000 petition signatures, more than 10 times the amount needed to get on the ballot! I know how hard you worked to get us here, waking up early and staying out late. I am truly thankful. Because of your hard work, this campaign is off to a great start.
 
This is a big achievement and it will show everyone just how ready we are to win in June! But we are not there yet. I still need your help to knock on doors and make calls with me. If we all work together, we will win this primary and can begin the work of breaking down barriers and building a better future for everybody in the district.
 
Once again, thank you for your support. I'll see you out there.
 
Sincerely,
Adriano Espaillat

Espaillat for Congress 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment