Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SENATOR RIVERA HOSTS SECOND TOWN HALL MEETING AS PART OF DISTRICT 33 TOUR at Kingsbridge Heights Community Center

Senator Gustavo Rivera said,

“I am holding town hall meetings throughout my district because I want my constituents to know that I am available to them,” said Senator Rivera. “It is important to me that the residents of the 33rd Senate District know they have a State Senator who cares about their concerns and wants to listen to their ideas about how to make our community better. I will continue to hold town hall meetings and other public events because so that my constituents feel they know me and my staff and that we know what they are going through in their day to day lives and how the issues the legislature debate in Albany impact them.”  

Read more about this town hall meeting in this weeks issue of the Bronx News or Parkchester Newspapers, in the column 100 PERCENT on page 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment