Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I Will Be a Bionic Man

By Senator Rev. Rubén Díaz
32nd Senatorial District, Bronx County, New York 

I Will Be a Bionic Man
You should know that according to Doctor Louis Rose, MD, a well-known orthopedic surgeon located at 3058 East Tremont Avenue in the Bronx, who will be performing knee transplant surgery on my left knee, if everything goes according to plan, I will end up being a bionic man.

This Thursday, July 26th, I will be having a knee transplant.  (Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it to the Abrazo Dominicano celebration that I have scheduled for this coming Friday night.)

So, to all of my friends and to all my foes, you should know that I will be out of commission and out of sight for the next 5 – 6 weeks.

Meanwhile, I already know that it will be very hard for me to remain idle for that period of time because knowing  how impatient, hyperactive and  the demanding person that I am, this will be torture for me.  This is an election season and I am up for re-election.  This is going to be a hot summer.  There are a lot of things to do, a lot of constituents to assist, and a lot of people to help.  To all of them, I extend my sorrow, but I have to take care of my leg.

But I assure you that If Doctor Rose’s prediction is correct, “I’ll be back”!!…..stronger.... better…and faster!

I am State Senator Reverend Rubén Díaz and this is what you should know. 

*****************************************************
248396_Vesta Square

No comments:

Post a Comment