Thursday, December 24, 2015

Happy Holidays from Assemblyman Sepulveda













Dear Friend,
I want to wish each of you and your families the most joyous holiday season and a healthy, happy, and prosperous New Year. I look forward to seeing many of you at the various holiday events that occur during these busy weeks, before I head back to Albany for the legislative session that resumes in January. 
 
As 2015 comes to a close, I think it is important to say thank you to all the volunteers and civic groups in our vibrant community who work tirelessly to enhance the quality of life for everyone in the 87th Assembly District and also for the Bronx and the city as a whole. It is an honor as your Assemblyman to work with you as your champion in the community and your voice in Albany. 
 
May it come to pass that 2016 be a wonderful year for each of you, for our community, and for our country. 
 
My staff and I are always pleased to be of assistance to you in whatever way we can. Call us at718-931-2620 or stop by my District Office at 1973 Westchester Avenue whenever we can help.
 
Again, I wish each of you and your loved ones a joyous and healthy holiday season and all great things for the New Year.
 
Your Assemblyman,
 
Luis R. SepĂșlveda





No comments:

Post a Comment