Saturday, March 26, 2016

UPDATE - HEARD AROUND TOWN:- Adam Clayton Powell IV




This following was found on City & State -


Adam Clayton Powell IV found himself the target of Facebook users’ fury after a Bronx political operative posted that the congressional candidate’s campaign had canvassing openings that pay $5 an hour, which Powell vehemently denied his campaign would ever offer. Last Sunday night, Anthony Rivieccio posted in the Northwest Bronx Democrats’ Facebook group that he was aware of “2 offerings we want to share with you.” “Anyone looking to work on the Cogressional Campaigns of Adam Powell and Yohanny Caceres, they are paying $5 an hour for canvassing,” he noted. “If interested please inbox me which opportunity and I will send the perspective manager your informaion.”

Editor's Note: 

I reached out to Mr. Rivieccio for a comment, and received his usual baloney answer which was full of Baloney with no meat in it or any answer. I have also reached out to Adam Clayton Powell for a response, but have not received a comment from him. 

UPDATE:
The following is Adam Clayton Powell's e-mail response, received earlier today.

Mr. Rivieccio endorsed me months ago. The Northwest Bronx Democrats endorsed me weeks ago. And no one is getting any money from me.

You can call me anytime. But without talking to me how you infer something like that from a $5/hour comment or a $500 for 500 signatures suggestion is shocking to say the least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So then Mr Rivieccio is not getting paid from the campaign. That is good as it makes it a true endorsement

Post a Comment