Friday, March 9, 2018

Please Join NYC Council Member Mark Gjonaj for a Cocktail Fundraiser in Support of Nathalia Fernandez




Dear Friend,

In a time of need, our community deserves an Assembly member who will fight to improve our quality of life, support our local businesses, and ensure that our children attend great schools. Your representative must do everything they can to protect our seniors, children, and our most vulnerable residents in New York. 

I will to be that representative this district deserves. 

My experience working in the State Legislature, in the Assembly and later in the Executive Chamber combined with my with my strong relationships in this community, has prepared me to be an effective representative on day one.

My commitment, first and foremost, will be to you. I will be an accessible representative who will always be available to assist in resolving community issues. The well-bring of my district is my top priority. But I can't do this alone. By working together we can make our neighborhoods even stronger.

As such, I would like to invite you to my first fundraiser on Thursday, March 15th at F & J Pine, 1913 Bronxdale Ave, Bronx, NY 10462.

Please encourage and invite your friends, neighbors, and colleagues to attend as well. Please see the attached flyer for full details. I would love the chance to speak to you further about my campaign and my vision for our community.

Only with your full support will we be able to win this election. Please consider making a donation even if you are unable to attend. If you have any questions, please contact me at fernandez4ny@gmail.com.


Sincere Regards, 

Thursday, March 15, 2018
6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
The Pine
1913 Bronxdale Avenue
Bronx, NY 10462
Suggested Donation:

Friend: $100.00 ..........,,,,..Supporter: $250.00,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Patron: $500.00 ................Benefactor: $1000.00.......................
Sponsor: $2500.00...............

Please make checks payable to: Fernandez For New York 2199 Cruger Avenue, Apt. 4# Bronx, NY 10462. Fernandez For New York may accept contributions from individuals, businesses, PACS, Corporations & LLCs. Donations are not tax deductible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment