Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Assemblymember Nathalia Fernandez - You're Invited to My Inauguration Ceremony


  

Dear Friends and Neighbors,

I hope this holiday season is treating you well. As many of you already
know, I was successfully elected into the New York State Assembly
this past April during a special election. After five very successful
and wonderful months in office, I was re-elected in November during
the state wide elections. I want to thank everyone for their
overwhelming support. My community continues to instill their confidence
in me and I would not have been able to get this far without your help.
However, because I initially came into office half-way through the year, I
was not able to hold an inauguration -- I went straight to work instead!

As such, I am proud to announce that I will officially be holding my
community-wide inauguration ceremony on Saturday, January 5th at
the Jacobi Medical Center Rotunda. This is a very special moment
for me, marking years of hard work and support from everyone.
Therefore, I would like you all to attend. The ceremony will begin at 12 pm.
Everyone who would like to attend - and I do hope there are a lot of you -
will have to RSVP at this link: tinyurl.com/y9j4stq8

Once again, I thank you all for your support throughout the last few
months. If you have any questions, please call my office at (718) 409-0109.
I hope to see you at my inauguration!

Best Regards,
Assemblywoman Nathalia Fernandez
80th Assembly District

Attachments area

No comments:

Post a Comment