Thursday, April 18, 2019

Rev. Ruben Diaz For Congress




Rev. Ruben Diaz for Congress
P.O. Box 229
Bronx, NY 10460


Dear Friends:

As you may already know, my Birthday is on April 22nd, and each year as that day draws near, I knock on the doors of my friends to ask for support.

After much prayer and careful discernment, and speaking with my family and friends, I am happy to say that I have decided to toss my cowboy hat into the ring and run for US Congress to fill the soon-to-be vacant seat in Bronx County’s 15th Congressional District. While I have received very kind words of support about this initiative, I need your help to win.
I am asking my friends to help to make my 76th Birthday very special by making a donation to Rev Ruben Diaz for Congress.

Your birthday gift contribution to my campaign of $100$250, $500 to the maximum of $2,800 will give my campaign a tremendous boost.  (No Church, Company or Not For Profit organizations donations are allowed)

I believe that with your support, along with the ongoing trust of my constituents, I will have the great privilege of serving the South Bronx in the United States Congress.

If you would like to contribute online, please click below:
Mail-In Option
If you would like to donate by check or money order, please make checks payable to: REV RUBEN DIAZ FOR CONGRESS. Please include your full name, address, employer & occupation. The mailing address is:

REV RUBEN DIAZ FOR CONGRESS
P.O. Box 229
Bronx, New York 10460


Your gift and support are greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help and friendship!

In gratitude,
Reverend Ruben Diaz, Sr.

Donations are not tax deductible.

By making a contribution, I affirm that:
This contribution is made knowingly and voluntarily from my own funds, not those of another and the contribution is not controlled by another individual or made from the proceeds of a gift given to provide funds to be contributed. This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, or national bank. I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the U.S., nor do I personally contract with the federal government for personal services or the sale of goods, land, or buildings.
This contribution is made on a personal credit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and not through a corporate or business entity card or the card of another. I am over the age of 18 years of age.

Federal election law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of each individual whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle. Federal law prohibits contributions to the committee from the general treasury funds of corporations, labor organizations or national banks (including corporate or other business entity credit cards), from any person contributing another's funds, from a Federal government contractor, or from a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status (i.e. non-green card holder). Contributions are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. An individual may not contribute more than a total of $5,600 to the campaign; $2,800 for the primary election and $2,800 for the general election. PAC's may contribute a maximum of $10,000 to the campaign; $5,000 for the primary election and $5,000 for the general election.

No comments:

Post a Comment