Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Michael Blake For Congress - I support Impeachment



I’ll be blunt:
We have a massive choice to make right now.
-- We can let Donald Trump’s hatred and bigotry make us complacent and hopeless.
-- Or we can fight back, support Democrats' historic impeachment proceedings, and defeat Trump by electing the most diverse Congress in American history.
I know what I choose. Can I count on you to stand with me? 
There is a future after Donald Trump.
We can achieve real solutions to the problems we face:
From gun violence, to climate change, to basic rights like housing affordability here in the Bronx.
I believe in that. I BELIEVE in the Bronx. I believe that the case we’re making in this election and the values we’re fighting for are right.

Editor's Note:

This came in from the Michael Blake for Congress campaign, and was edited to delete any comments or requests for fundraising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment