Sunday, May 31, 2020

We Found Current 32nd District Senator Luis Sepulveda - and asked him, are you a Child Molester, Drug User, Drug Dealer, as your brother Claims, and are you Wired by the Feds? Read His Answers



   I found current 32nd State Senator Luis Sepulveda walking near an event Saturday, and had a few questions for him. I took his photo, and noticed a bulge in his shirt that is circled in red. It has been rumored for a while that Luis Sepulveda was wired so I asked him after seeing the bulge which could be a wire, if he was wired. I got no denial from him.

I then asked Luis Sepulveda if he was a child molester, drug user, and drug addict as was claimed by his brother to the State Senate Ethics Committee, and Senate Majority Leader, the public needs to know. Again I got no denial. 

Luis Sepulveda then went next to the one lone elected official that stayed at the event who did not leave when he arrived. I once again asked Luis Sepulveda if he was wired, an alleged child molester, drug user, and drug dealer. Again there was no denial from Luis Sepulveda who moved away to another area. The elected official laughed saying I drove him away. I said the public needs to know, because federal authorities have wired Bronx elected officials before to entrap other Bronx elected officials. Luis Sepulveda was very close to Mayor Bill de Blasio working on the mayor's presidential bid.


   There is no pocket, so what is this bulge in Luis Sepulveda's shirt?



No comments:

Post a Comment