Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Dan Padernacht - It's Back On!




I hope that you and your family have been safe and well during this tumultuous time.

As you know, I am running as a Democratic Candidate for the New York City Council in June 2021. 

In March, I made the decision to suspend campaign activities because I felt it was insensitive to campaign when so many people were facing health and economic crises at home. I focused on family, clients in my law practice and my responsibilities on Bronx Community Board 8.

Now that New York seems to be stabilizing, our campaign is reactivating its efforts.

We believe that an informed electorate is an empowered electorate. With that premise in mind, our campaign's goal is to provide useful information on current issues, seek input from you and present ideas to improve government services and policy implementation.  

Stay Informed. Be Empowered. 

Warm regards, Dan  
 

Got questions?


You can email Dan at votedanp@gmail.com.

Contact Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment