Monday, May 17, 2021

COUNCIL MEMBER DINOWITZ HOLDS CORNER OFFICE HOURS

 

Last Thursday, Council Member Eric Dinowitz took to the streets of Norwood to meet constituents and host Neighborhood Office Hours.

Setting up on Dekalb and Gun Hill the Council Member was able to address community issues and concerns by meeting people in an outdoor, socially distanced way.

"We have many people in the community that have concerns or need our assistance to solve local or personal problems. I want people to know that my staff and I are here to help. I met some wonderful people and got to hear many stories of life in the district. By bringing my district office directly to the people, I believe that we can reach individuals that may not have access to elected officials or even realize that we can help them with situations that they face. I will be continuing to hold these office hours in other parts of the 11th District to better serve my constituents," said Dinowitz.

The next mobile office hours on your corner will be in Woodlawn, E 235th Street and Katonah Ave, on Tuesday, May 18, from 11am-3pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment