Tuesday, July 20, 2021

167 Days and Counting, I'm going back to the Bronx For City Hall in Your Borough

 


Let's see, do I really want to be in the Bronx right now with all the shootings. I was there last week with my public schools chancellor Meisha Ross Porter as we attended Congressman Bowman's announcement of the New Green Deal for Public Schools'. $1.43 Trillion Dollars, If I had that when I ran for President, that would be me sitting in the White House not Joe Biden. 


Back to the Bronx I will bring my administration as I did when I was running for re-election as your favorite mayor of New York City. Get ready next week starting on Monday July 26th City Hall in Your Borough will be in the Bronx. I will be with my favorite borough president Ruben Diaz Jr. The two of us can continue our conversation from the groundbreaking of the Hip Hop Museum we started two months ago.




No comments:

Post a Comment