Monday, August 30, 2021

128 Days and Counting

 


O.K. It's back to business now that I finished up my City Hall in Staten Island week. I wanted to see Staten Island Chuck and ask him if he saw his shadow this year, but I was banned from the Staten Island Zoo when I dropped Chuck a few years ago. It's nice to be back with the Democrats, as Staten Island has the only Republican borough president. I am sure that Curtis Swila will win Staten Island, but that is all.


Today's subject is the backlog in the court system. We have much crime going on, and the alleged suspects are not getting their day in court. I have with me a bright young Councilman from one of the highest crime areas, Bronx Councilman Oswald Feliz. Now Oswald just read what my staff gave you and don't go off script. Thank you Mayor de Blasio.

No comments:

Post a Comment