Monday, October 4, 2021

MICI UNVEILS THREE POINT DIRT BIKE REMEDIATION PLAN

 

Aleksander Mici, candidate for New York City Council in the 13th District in the Bronx, today released his Three Point Dirt Bike Remediation Plan to address the scourge of dirt bikes and other all-terrain vehicles (ATC) in Bronx residential neighborhoods.

Aleks Mici said, "I commit to making my Three Point Dirt Bike Remediation Plan the first piece of legislation I introduce as a Member of the New York City Council. Dirt bikes have been a problem for years, but since the beginning of the pandemic they have become the scourge of our Bronx neighborhoods. In Morris Park, where I have my business, they have been disruptive and dangerous for too long, cruising dangerously down main thoroughfares like Morris Park Ave, an artery of local small businesses. Something has to be done.

"My plan is designed to enact stricter enforcement and zero tolerance, while also providing licensed riders a designated place of their own. There is no reason we can't crackdown, but also provide solutions for everyone. This plan is an example of how I would represent my constituents: tough, fair and solutions-oriented. I will be an independent voice for our community."

Mici's Three Point Dirt Bike Remediation Plan will be his first piece of legislation introduced as a Member of the City Council and contains the following provisions:
Dirt bikes and ATVs have become a "quality of life crisis," according to New York City's likely next Mayor. As reported by THE CITY, "The NYPD is on track to confiscate and crush up to 3,000 illegal ATVs and motorbikes by the end of the year — but defiant riders say they’ll just get more wheels to enjoy the pastime they love."

No comments:

Post a Comment