Tuesday, March 15, 2022

STATEMENT FROM NEW YORK CITY MAYOR ADAMS ON ALBANY BUDGET RESOLUTIONS

 

New York City Mayor Eric Adams today released the following statement regarding the recent budget resolutions from Albany:

 

“Today’s budget resolutions reflect issues I have fought for long before I was mayor, including expanding the Earned Income Tax Credit to put money back in the pockets of families, allocating critical capital dollars for NYCHA infrastructure, and funding universal childcare to give parents peace of mind. On behalf of all New Yorkers, I want to thank the state legislature for investing in our social safety net system, so no one falls through the gaps. I look forward to continuing my work with Albany lawmakers to pass a budget that meets the needs and priorities of our city.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment