Saturday, March 12, 2016

100 PERCENT SATURDAY MARCH 12, 2016


100 PERCENT
By Robert Press

78th Assembly Race

   Before I get into the 78th A.D. race, it seems that there is equal drama in the race to succeed Charlie Rangel as in the Republican Presidential Primary. There is a little man whom we shall call Mr. Rube who is on the payroll of a congressional candidate in much the same spot at Florida Senator Rubio. Mr. Rube is attacking both front runners in this congressional race, but then again he is getting paid for it. I wonder if the candidate paying Mr. Rube has spoken to another candidate in this congressional race who paid Mr. Rube in a past congressional race? 
   On to the 78th Assembly Race and this little man comers up again. It seems that people have told me that this little man can dish it out on facebook, but dare come back to him and reply to one of his rants he will delete your reply as if it was never written. This man is of course Anthony Rivieccio who is currently no longer the top dog with Assemblyman Jose Rivera now that Rivera has other people he can trust. 
   Mr. Michael Benjamin of the Bronx Chronicle reported that Mr. Rivieccio was a candidate for the 36th State Senate District to which Mr. Rivieccio will not confirm or deny. That was what one of my facebook call outs to Mr. Rivieccio was, and my reply on his post was deleted. Well Mr. Rivieccio people know you to well, and while you may block me from your facebook page you can not block me from this blog and my facebook page. 
   Anthony Rivieccio is now trying to get back into favor with Assemblyman Rivera, and has put on his facebook page that Mr. Ricky Martinez is going to run for the 78th assembly seat when in fact that is false. Being the Vice-Chair of the Committee of 100 Democrats, I can say that The Committee of 100 Democrats and Mr. Ricky Martinez will be supporting Ms. Ischia Bravo for the 78th Assembly seat against a person who has had a long career in politics, which many have said has been to long and he should retire. Over the course of the primary election Ms. Bravo will show the voters of the 78th A.D. why she is the best candidate, and why she cares for the district that the current assembly member has taken the voters for granted. I also expect to see the tricks and chicanery that goes on against those who challenge incumbents, and it would do the Bronx Democratic County organization best not to endorse a candidate in the 78th A.D. then to say we are endorsing all incumbents no matter who they are or how out of touch with their constituents they are. 
    I fully expect to see on his facebook page rants about me from Mr. Rivieccio, and Assemblyman Rivera the more Mr. Rivieccio does it the harder I will help Ms. Bravo defeat you. I know that you will not appear at debates as it runs in the Rivera family (sorry Joel), and I will expose any phoney forum that Mr. Rivieccio tries to arrange as some have said he tried in the past 11th City Council race. My advice to you Jose is listen to what you said in the last election about Mr. Anthony Rivieccio, or I might just have to print it. Go ahead Anthony ask him what he said about you, if he remembers I certainly do.
    Check this blog archive on the left for events that took place this past week and check out the many photos. I am sorry I had to waste this column on someone who is not worth it.
    If you have any political information that you want to share or have checked out, any comments about this column or would like to have an event listed or covered in this column or on this blog, you can e-mail us at 100percentbronxnews@gmail.com or call 718-644-4199 Mr. Robert Press.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If Bronx County supports all incubents, then they support people like Gjonal, Klein and Dinowitz, right?

Post a Comment