Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Congressman-Elect Ritchie Torres - BIG NEWS: I’ve been appointed to the House Finance Committee!

 

Ritchie Torres For Congress

I have some big news, and I couldn’t wait to share it with you:

When I’m sworn into Congress, I’ll be joining the House Committee on Financial Services -- a powerful committee which, among other things, oversees public housing.

I ran for office to help South Bronx families and marginalized communities get ahead, get on strong financial footing, and foster an equal, just economy that doesn’t leave anyone behind.

I'm proud to be joining a committee that has the power to help Bronx families.

Being appointed to the House Committee on Financial Services is huge for our movement. It’s a chance to make real, lasting change for the community I grew up in.

Ritchie Torres.

No comments:

Post a Comment