Thursday, July 15, 2021

171 Days and Counting

 


Today I go up to the Bronx to unveil a $1.43 Trillion Dollar program to revitalize our public school system over the next ten years while fighting climate change with Congressman Jamaal Bowman, and other local Bronx elected officials. I expect State Senator Jamaal Bailey the Bronx Democratic Party Leader to be there, so I have to be careful that I don't mix them up. 


With all the shootings up there on the Bronx I will have plenty of police protection with me, and get the hell out of the Bronx as soon as I can. Since I took all the power away from the police, crime has increased, and so has shootings, especially in the Bronx. That will be Mayor Eric Adams and Bronx Borough President Vanessa Gibson's problem when Ruben Diaz Jr. and I leave on January 1st due to term limits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment