Wednesday, November 10, 2021

53 Days and Counting 'What Are You Going to Do'?

 


You know Ruben you really should have put Robert Press on Community Board 11, with all his experience on Homelessness, Land Use Matters, Education, Police, NYCHA, and come to think of it he beat me up on almost every topic. Are you going with a developer like your predecessor, this way you don't have to tangle with him on the Land Use matters there? 


What has Mayor Elect Eric Adams offered you so far? Councilman Ydanis Rodriguez is going to make out, and I wonder if he will have a higher position than you, and more influence than you also. After all Ydanis comes from Manhattan, and you Ruben, well you come from the Bronx, and you let me do just about whatever I wanted to do in the Bronx. It was that Pesky reporter Robert Press who kept asking me questions I didn't want to answer, so when we went virtual, I had a list of reporters not to call on and he was at the top of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment