Thursday, August 11, 2022

State Senator Gustavo Rivera - Statement on Tragic Death of Teenager in Fordham

GOVERNMENT HEADER

Senator Rivera released the following statement in response to the tragic death of a teenager in the Fordham area. 


"My heart is heavy today. We've lost a 14-year-old boy to gun violence. Yet another family will grieve a senseless death and our community will mourn again. Something's got to give. We need these guns off our streets and our City needs to come together to take care of our youth. My heart is with my neighbors and those who loved this young soul. In the Bronx, we take care of each other and I am committed to making sure that our borough gets everything we need to keep our children safe. My team and I are closely monitoring the situation and we're ready to assist in any way we can."


No comments:

Post a Comment