Saturday, January 7, 2023

Office of the Brooklyn Borough President - Join Us: State of the Borough on Tuesday, January 10

 



Good afternoon, Brooklyn!

 

This Tuesday, January 10, 2023, I will be giving my first State of the Borough address, not only highlighting all of our wins and triumphs of 2022, but also letting you in on what you should expect from my administration this year. When I became Borough President of the greatest borough in NYC, I promised my unwavering commitment to its future – one that helps provide opportunities, sustainability, safety, and a stronger foundation for individuals and families who have lived here for generations, or who might’ve recently made Brooklyn their new home.

 

We hope you can join us in person at the New York City College of Technology (275 Jay St.). Doors open at 6:00 PM, with the program beginning at 6:45 PM. RSVPs are open through Monday, January 9 at 9:00 AM, but walk-ins are welcomed.

 

Please note, in-person audience members must show identification at check-in. In addition, proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test performed no more than 7 days prior to the event is also required.

 

We are proud to have partnered with BRIC as our official media partner for the evening. If you’re unable to attend in person, BRIC will be livestreaming the event over their broadcast channels, as well as on YouTube.

 

I look forward to continuing to work for every Brooklynite I have the distinct privilege of serving!


Antonio Reynoso

Brooklyn Borough President


No comments:

Post a Comment