Thursday, March 21, 2024

My Affordability Town Hall

 

Image

Dear Neighbor,

I want to invite you to my Virtual Healthcare Affordability Town Hall with special guest Senator Bernie Sanders this Thursday, March 21st at 6:30pm. We’ll be discussing healthcare affordability in America and the cost of living crisis. To participate, call (833) 408-1991 at the time of the event or watch live at Bowman.House.Gov/Live. To listen in Spanish, please call (833) 380-0698 at the time of the event. I hope you join us!

Image


For any questions or assistance from my office, you can reach us at the phone numbers below or at Bowman.casework@mail.house.gov. To get updates on future events, sign up for our newsletter by clicking the subscribe button at the top of this message or by visiting our website. 

Peace and love,
Image
Congressman Jamaal Bowman (NY-16) 

No comments:

Post a Comment