Thursday, July 8, 2021

178 Days and Counting

 


In six months you will be saying, why didn't Mayor de Blasio run for a third term, and you will miss me, because Eric Adams will be changing what I had put in place. Those jails next to where you live, and the homeless shelters that ruin your communities, he will have none of that. Mayor Adams will have the police working again, not like under my administration where I tied their hands and said they can't do anything but say thank you.


If you think your schools are going to get any better, my administration screwed up the Department of Education leaving those poor Bronx public school students way behind the other four boroughs in student performance. Some of the buildings that are used for Bronx Public schools are over one hundred years old. The Bronx was the forgotten borough under my administration. Let's see what Mayor Adams is going to do since his support came mostly from Brooklyn and the Bronx, 

No comments:

Post a Comment