Thursday, July 8, 2021

Senator Alessandra Biaggi’s District Office Reopening - Later in the Summer

 

 Senator Alessandra Biaggi

Dear Community,

I hope you all are well and staying safe. I am writing today with an update regarding our District Office in the Bronx. As you know, our District Office located in Riverdale has been closed to staff and constituents for over a year as a matter of precaution due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Since March 2020, our Constituent Services team has been working diligently to safely help constituents and sustain our office responsibilities remotely. 

As our communities reopen and more New Yorkers receive the COVID-19 vaccine, my office is eager to reopen our office safely during the next few months. Starting the week of July 12th, staff will be returning to the District Office on a rotating basis. In-person constituent services will begin later in the summer by appointment only. We will be sure to alert the community with more information once in-person appointments may be scheduled. 

The safety and health of constituents and my staff remains my top priority, especially as reports of the delta variant in New York emerge. My office and I will continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 within the community and make any necessary changes to our office opening timeline as we see fit. 

If you have any questions or are a District 34 constituent currently in need of services from my office, please contact us at 718-822-2049 or email us at biaggi@nysenate.gov

With Gratitude,

State Senator Alessandra Biaggi

No comments:

Post a Comment