Tuesday, July 6, 2021

180 Days and Counting

 


This is a photo from when the city used the Kingsbridge Armory as a food depot. I put Kathryn Garcia in charge of our food relief program and she did an excellent job, just like she did at NYCHA, and the Department of Sanitation. She will make a great mayor taking over after me. The Board of Elections may still take some time to declare you the winner, but you are a winner in the hearts of city residents. Mayor Garcia is at the right of the photo. 


I William de Blasio, will be seeking to go where no one has gone before, out there aboard the Starship Enterprise as its commanding officer. I will change my name again, but only my last name from de Blasio to Shatner so I will become William Shatner the commander of the USS Enterprise. Lastly, New Yorkers be careful of the heat it will be over 90 degrees. Medic, Medic I need a Medic the heat is getting to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment