Tuesday, October 12, 2021

81 Days and Counting



I had so much fun marching Sunday in the Bronx Columbus Day Parade. There were those who booed me, gave me the thumbs down, called me a commie, and said I was the worse mayor they ever had, but I kept smiling as I walked by them, and their unfinished park on Morris Park Avenue in the Bronx.


It is back to the old grindstone, an those pesky reporters who are going to ask me questions I don't want to answer. I have less than twelve weeks of this left, an with my three day weekends it is even less than that. Those dumb reporters are asking me who I am voting for to replace myself. Are they for real, just who do they think I am going to vote for. They won't be able to tell, like they did with my son Dante who was the only voter in his district. There will be hundreds if not thousands of people voting in my district, so even if I didn't vote for Eric Adams no one would know.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment