Sunday, October 10, 2021

83 Days and Counting

 

My administration has proposed a third single adult men's shelter in Bronx Community Board 11. That did not stop me from marching in the 44th Annual Morris Park Columbus Day Parade. Some people didn't like me, they called me names I can't write here, among other things. I also got to pass Loreto Park where my Parks Department has stopped work. 


Here I am marching with Councilman Mark Gjonaj, Assemblyman Michael Benedetto Bronx District Attorney Darcel Clark and the next Bronx Borough Councilwoman Vanessa Gibson. Don't worry there were plenty of police at the parade to protect your mayor, that's the 49th Precinct Commanding Office Deputy Inspector Natiw, with Community Affairs office Graham behimd me. I saw police from almost every Bronx Precinct, and even a special detail from Central Park to keep me safe from all those people who said bad things at me, but I just kept smiling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment