Saturday, April 9, 2022

Ritchie Torres - I won’t stay silent

 

Ritchie Torres For Congress

I refuse to stay silent on this issue.

Florida Republicans just enacted the “Don’t say Gay” bill, Ohio Republicans are following suit, and Texas Republicans are attacking LGBTQ+ rights.

I am doing everything I can to stop these disgusting attacks on LGBTQ+ youth. But let me be clear: If we lose our House majority, Republicans will pass a federal version of the “Don’t say Gay” bill.

We can’t allow that to happen. Our House Majority is our last line of defense against these horrible, discriminatory bills.

The GOP is determined to stop my advocacy and silence my progressive voice.

And because I refuse to do so-called “call-time”, donations from grassroots Democrats like you are the only way we can prevent the GOP from coming after me.

Thank you,

Ritchie Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment